Terms and Conditions
The promoter is SWAZ.
- The prize for the winner is a voucher that gives you 50% off a full team football kit – which is 15 outfield kits and one goalkeeper kit.
- The kit will be delivered in full by no later than 31st December 2019.
- The voucher is only for new kit orders, and cannot be used for any kit that has already ordered from SWAZ
Terms and Conditions:
- Employees of SWAZ or their family members or anyone else connected in anyway with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- SWAZ reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if SWAZ is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
- The competition will be launched on Thursday 12th June 2019 and the closing date for entrants is on Sunday 22nd June 2019 at 11:59pm. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- SWAZ has the license to extend the closing date of the competition if they wish to do so.
- The rules of the competition are as follows: to enter the competition, entrants must COMMENT on the competition posts on SWAZ’s social media channels with an answer to the question: Since launching in 2016, how many individual bespoke football kits have we produced for teams?
- By entering the competition, all entrants accept that their name may be used for any publicity material.
- The winner will be the person who answers the question correctly. If nobody answers the question correctly it will be the person who answers the question closest to the correct answers.
- If two or more people answer the question correctly, their names will go into a random number generator – with the other people who answered the question correctly – and picked at random.
- If the question doesn’t get answered correctly by anyone, and the two or more answer the question closest to the correct answer, their names will go into a random number generator – with the other people who answered the question correctly – and picked at random.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook within 5 working days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prizes from the winner and start the selection process again for the replacement competition winner.
- Competition entries must come through on the SWAZ’s Facebook post.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the terms and conditions, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a competition, the promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified on the competition notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- SWAZ cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of server functions, technical issues, virus, bugs or other causes outside SWAZ’s control.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to SWAZ and not to any other party.